While encouraging rigorous debate and the sharing of diverse opinions, the Club expects community members to treat each other with respect and courtesy. These standards apply to interaction within all of our online services.
You understand and agree the Club has ultimate editorial control over all its online services. We may edit, remove or exercise our discretion not to accept or publish your contribution for legal, editorial or operational reasons including if we consider it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt. We reserve the right to close comments on posts that may elicit harmful, defamatory or otherwise unlawful user contributions;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services; or
- deliberate provocation of other community members.