EASTERN SUBURBS RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB INC.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
In accordance with Rule 19A of the Association’s Constitution notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting will be held at the Club Rooms at 62a Bounty Street, Warrane, on Sunday 4th December 2022 at 1.00 pm, following a barbecue at 12.00 pm.
The Ordinary Business of the meeting is as follows:-
- To confirm the minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting and of a Special General Meeting held on 23rd June 2022;
- To receive from the Committee, Auditor, and Chairperson of all Sub-Committees of the Association reports upon the various activities of the Association during the last Financial Year;
- To elect the Officers of the Association, and the Committee Members as under;
1. The President.
2. The Vice President.
3. The Secretary.
4. The Treasurer.
5. The Public Officer.
6. The Social Members Representative (by the Social Members present).
7. The Publicity Officer; and
8. Three Ordinary Committee Members.
The Special Business of the meeting is as follows:-
- To appoint an Auditor under Rule 15 if deemed desirable and to determine their remuneration.
- To consider amendments to the Constitution of the Association as detailed in the addendum to this AGM Notice.
- Special Business of which notice must be given in accordance with the Rules 17F. of the Association.
Nominations of candidates for election as Officers of the Association or as Committee Members –
- shall only be received for Financial Members of the Association;
- shall be made in writing signed by two Financial Members of the Association and accompanied by the written consent of the Candidate (which may be endorsed on the form of nomination that accompanies this AGM Notice);
- shall be delivered to the Public Officer of the Association at least seven (7) days before the date fixed forthe holding of the Annual General
0438 653 898