Update: 12 June 2020
We are excited to announce that the clubhouse and bar has re-opened and ready for booking.
There are strict COVIDSafe regulations in place, so please adhere to these if you are in the club, and respect the staff directing these rules otherwise you WILL be asked to leave.
What we are doing to keep everyone healthy and safe.
- We’re operating with the 1.5M safe distancing rule in place.
- Due to spacing we can only have 20 people in the clubhouse and 20 on the verandah at one time, this will be a first in basis.
- We’re maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our clubhouse.
- We’ve got plenty of hand sanitisers around the clubhouse for everyone to use.
- We’ve increased the number of times we’re cleaning our clubhouse throughout the day.
- We’ll continue to keep health and hygiene measures as a priority and ask that everyone plays their part to keep the club community healthy.
Please remember personal hygiene, wash your hands with soap, sanitise regularly and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
WE’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN.